tiup cluster list
tiup-cluster supports deploying multiple clusters using the same control machine. The
tiup cluster list command outputs all clusters deployed by the currently logged-in user using this control machine.
tiup cluster list [flags]
- Prints help information.
- Data type:
- This option is disabled by default and its default value is
false. To enable this option, you can add this option to the command, and pass the
truevalue or do not pass any value.
Outputs the table with the following fields:
- Name: the cluster name
- User: the deployment user
- Version: the cluster version
- Path: the path of the cluster deployment data on the control machine
- PrivateKey: the path of the private key that is used to connect the cluster